Friday, July 20, 2012

Updates!!

I know I have abandoned my blog for quite sometime; just look at the cobwebs!! *swipe2* A few things have changed since i last updated my blog. For one, I was really busy with real life in general!! I have to admit that the real reason why I started blogging was because I wanted to connect. I wanted to connect to someone, somewhere in the virtual world. I was pretty lonely, maybe because I had lots of idle time and no one to spend with. Not that I am alone, but people are not always around right? I might be away from blogging but I was so busy with work and having fun and dancing.

I'm also glad to say that I have achieved 3 goals for 2012 so far:

1) I want to learn how to swim. And I did!! I can swim now. I just did my first lap last 2 weeks. I'm so happy!! I do need more practice still though because I am still afraid of the deep water at the other end of the pool. I hope to conquer it with more practice!

2) I want to pole dance. And I did!! I just finished the beginner's level and will be going to intermediate next week. I love pole dancing despite the bruises I get after each session! I'm still a novice and I have a lot to improve still. Initially, I wanted to pole dance to work out, but now I need to work out to pole dance!! You'll need tremendous amount of strength to lift your body up, twirl around and be sexy. No joke!!

3) I wore a saree..ok, This I have already documented.


My next goal would be to have a healthy, toned and beautiful body.

No comments:

Post a Comment