Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Duang Jai Akkanee (Akkanee's Sweetheart)

Duang Jai Akkanee is the second installment of the 4 Hearts of the Mountains (4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao) tetralogy based on the novels from the same name. The series revolves around a set of quadruplet namely : Nam (Water), Fai (meaning Fire played by Nadech Kigumiya), Lom  and Din (earth/wind, I can't remember which).

Fai, Nam, their mom, Din, Lom: suma pun comel2!!

4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao
 Synopsis: Boy and girl hatess each other. In the end, falls in love with each other. Family hate each other. Boy and girl sad-sad. Boy and girl then goes through lotsa obstacles.Both family gave consent. Boy and girl get married (at a real young age). Along the way, do expect to laugh your ass off and be at awe at the beauty of the casts. For girls, be ready to melt to the cheesiness and corniness of the hero.

Yaya and Barry, such sweetness..a hot couple!! source: soompi
Both Yaya and Barry are newbies that shoot to international fame with this lakorn. A lot of fans are comparing their chemistry to those of Ann-Ken. I love their chemistry. Although, I must say that Yaya's acting is kinda stiff (she is new and young) so it's kinda unfair to compare her to Ann (who literally made me tear up in her lakorns). But during the first episode when I saw Yaya, I was like, is this how angels look like? How can anyone be so pretty?? She definitely made me queer for a moment..hehe...

Even a girl could have nosebleed!! *wipes own nose* source: soompi
The supporting cast made me laugh out loud alone so many times!! The way the brothers (hottie Lom and Din) teases Fai, the smart mouth farm worker,the flamboyant katoey P'NooTor and the blossoming love between two opposite characters Khun Preuk and Khun Milk. Pure comedy.
comel-comel semua castnya source: soompi

 Seriously, when watching this lakorn, I fell further in love with thai lakorn. This is my 2nd lakorn after SootSanaeha and I was like...I can't believe it could get any better.. The story is a happy ending Romeo-Juliet story. It's a heart warming, tummy-tinggling, sure-to-make-you-giggle-like-a-lovesick-teenager lakorn It's dripping with cliches. Truth is, who care's if its all cliche?? I buy it. The only other downside about this lakorn would be that, it is too SHORT!!


complete eng sub lakorn: 

Verdict: love it! 8.5/10 (lebih sikit from SootSanaeha)

            saffawati

No comments:

Post a Comment