Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I am grateful for where I am today.

There are some things in your past that might have traumatised you. Perhaps an incident or something you endured for a long time. I used to feel nauseous when I wake up every day and dread getting out of bed. But now no more. Leaving is an option (then) but again you wonder, is it me? Or, is it the environment? What if I leave and I find out that the problem is me?  I still can't tell if it's me or the environment. It is not that clear cut. Occasionally, one or two things crop up and remind you of your past pain. Suffice to say that, I do not detest the past no more. I do not reject that part of me, or how I have felt. I do not need your empathy no more because I am sure that I am a better person because of it. And, I am, I am grateful for where I am today. :)

     On a totally unrelated note, epibday to en.nanas. We celebrated at ikea! :) massive love to ikea. I just love some of the designs there! Gotten lotsa inspiration for future room decor.  

a daim choco cake and one french fry as a candle. hepi bday to u.
meatballs and cranberry sauce combo is awesome!!
my latest thrifted find: an oversized forever21 stripe sweater
to chicpop:  turquoise top and thrifted purple skinny jeans .
Went to Chicpop on the 29th of October. I can't wait when it's my turn to have my own stall! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment