Friday, December 2, 2011

I love bazaar

snack of the day
Last weekend I participated in a bazaar at subang parade with my friend. I was selling my thrifted clothes collection. A lot of vintage jackets found new owners that day. Many were my favourite and I don't even have pictures of them!! (just memories left in my head..bleh~)

our humble little beginning :)
It was a tiring day for me because I did most of the carrying on my own. But I find fulfillment when people get excited at my clothes just like how I was excited at them when I first got to them.


Everything so blurry, everything so gray
Handmade by yours truly

Posing with Angela the mannequin and Tiff
What I wore:
Lilac peterpan collar blouse from chowchow boutique, 
pencil cut black skirt, 
sling bag from India.
Hope I will improve next time!

1 comment: